This was published by SQL Server Pro.
Here are 10 technical SQL Server books you may want to consider for your bookcase. Whether you’re responsible for servers running SQL Server 2008, 2012, or 2014, there’s a book for you.
- Introducing Microsoft SQL Server 2014 (2014), by Ross Mistry, Stacia Misner
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Internals (2013), by Kalen Delaney
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 T-SQL Fundamentals (2012 ), by Itzik Ben-Gan
- SQL Server 2012 Query Performance Tuning, 3rd Edition (2012), by Grant Fritchey
- Professional SQL Server 2012 Internals and Troubleshooting (2012), by Christian Bolton, Justin Langford, Glenn Berry, Gavin Payne, Amit Banerjee, Rob Farley
- SQL Server 2012 T-SQL Recipes, 3rd Edition (2012), by Jason Brimhall, David Dye, Jonathan Gennick, Andy Roberts, and Wayne Sheffield
- Expert Performance Indexing for SQL Server 2012 (2012), by Jason Strate, Ted Krueger
- SQL Server 2008 Administration in Action (2009), by Rod Colledge
- Applied Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services (2008), by Teo Lachev
- Securing SQL Server 2nd Edition (2012), by Denny Cherry